Compassionate support for those who support others
Are you a care-partner /care-giver to a parent, partner, friend or family member who has dementia, chronic pain or illness, or is losing their independence as they age?
Often this experience brings complicated feelings about your relationship and demands on your time and energy, all while juggling your regular, daily life.
You may be experiencing:
- Exhaustion, burnout, or compassion fatigue
- Changes in appetite, sleep and other self-care behaviour
- Difficulty functioning in other areas of your life
- Loss of personal identity
- Loss of physical or emotional control
- Feelings of helplessness, hopelessness and isolation
- A range of emotions, or feeling “stuck” on a particular emotion, such as anger, fear, guilt, sadness, worry, frustration, grief or resentment
Whether you are looking for a single session or something longer term, we are here to support you.
We listen without judgement. We can offer guidance setting manageable boundaries and realistic goals for yourself. And we are here to support you with any and all feelings you may be experiencing as you navigate these challenging times.